How to Add or Update a Program in CHMI
CHMI needs your help! We are built and maintained by users like you who have access to what's working on the ground.
- See a program that you have more up-to-date or detailed information about? Help build CHMI by submitting your edits
- Know of a program that should be in the CHMI database, but isn’t? Fill out a new program profile to add it to the CHMI Pipeline
How to update an existing program profile:
- From the program profile page, click on “Request a change” in the upper right corner of the page
- Write a brief description of the change you want to make in the “Change Summary” space (e.g., Updated number of clients served”)
- Make sure that the “Referenced Program” line is filled in (this should happen automatically if you go from the program profile page. If not, add in the name of the program you want to edit)
- Add your name and email, then write out the changes you want to make in the “Changes box”
Why do you need my name and email?
In order to ensure the quality of the CHMI database, we try to make sure that we collect accurate information from qualified sources. We also want to make sure that we can contact you if we have any questions about your requested changes.
Looking for a program that you think belongs in the CHMI database, but don’t see it? Add a program to the CHMI Pipeline!
How to add a new program to the CHMI Pipeline
- First, check to make sure that the program you are thinking of isn’t already in the database. You can do this by searching for the name using the search box in the upper right corner of the page. Or, if you aren’t sure of the name, you can use a filtered search to drill down into the database with filters like program type, health focus, and country of operation
- If you are sure the program isn’t in the CHMI database, click “Suggest a program for the CHMI Pipeline” (you can access this from the homepage or the programs page) This will redirect you to create a user account. Fill in a user name, your email, and a password, then click “create a new account”
- Once you’re logged in, click on “Submit a new program profile” on the right side of the page
- Fill in as much information as possible in the program profile page, making sure to fill out the required boxes that are marked with a red star
- Select multiple countries of operation (if applicable) by holding down the control key while selecting the countries of operation
- Use the drop-down menus under Program Type and Health focus to select the terms that best describe the program you are entering. You can select as many terms as apply
- Not sure what the different terms mean? Consult the Glossary of Terms
- Under “Reviewed Status” at the bottom of the page, select “Needs Review” then hit save to send the profile to the CHMI team to be reviewed and published
Thanks for contributing to CHMI! Now that you have an account, you can come back in the future and edit any profiles you have entered.