All statements were self-reported to CHMI through a survey mechanism. Click Here to learn more about this initiative and see a full list of results categories and definitions.
* Four Antenatal clinic visits have increased from 1.1% to 77.6%
* Delivery by skilled personnel increased from 14.1% to 21%
* PMTCT service uptake has increased from 28.2 % to 65.2%
* Family planning services uptake has increased from 40% to 59.4%
* Utilization of insecticide treated mosquito nets by pregnant women increased from 68.9% to 80.4%
* Increase in childhood immunization from at 56.8% to 65%
* Pregnant women protected from malaria increased from 61.6% to 71.3%
Contact Us to add or edit your results.