All be Well
Country of Operation
Target income level
- Bottom 20%
- Lower-middle income (20-40%)
- Middle-income (40-60%)
- Primary care
Summary"All be Well" is a health hub set up by Uplift in March 2014.The objective is to provide quality primary health care services at affordable rates. The services offered include: consultations by doctor, access to low cost medicines, health awareness camps, and more.
All be Well's primary goal is to delivery quality and affordable health care to vulnerable populations.
We aim to provide a one stop solution for all health-related needs of a family. The hub provides basic primary services and additionally hopes to provide health protection solutions in order to reduce all barriers of access, affordability and quality.
The service centered goals of the "All be Well " health centre include:
- Provide OPD consultation at affordable rates;
- Provide alternatives to reduce the cost of medicines and investigations through networking with health care providers and pharmacies;
- Provision of health preventive and promotive solutions.
Key program components
While the medical market is flooded with new secondary and tertiary care providers, there have been comparatively fewer attempts at providing organized primary care. The solution that Uplift envisioned was to provide a one stop shop where primary care services are made available in an organized and affordable manner to clients through what we will call the Health Hub – “All be well”.
The first "All be well" centre opened in March 2014 and provides the following services:
- Discounted consultation by registered medical doctor;
- Discounts on medicines;
- Free admission to health checkup camps;
- Free admission to health informative session on diseases and prevention;
- 9 am to -6 pm helpline for guidance towards appropriate health care providers.
- A network of preferred health care providers to offer quality treatment at rationalized rates.This network consist of primary ,secondary and tertiary care hospitals, investigation centres and medicine shops .
- Uplift India OrganizationNot-for-profit