Country of Operation
Target income level
- Bottom 20%
- Lower-middle income (20-40%)
- Middle-income (40-60%)
- Higher middle-income (60-80%)
- High-income (80-100%)
- Noncommunicable disease(s)
SummaryPrevita is a chronic-disease management program through telehealth. Previta operates remotely and through retail clinics (such as Walmart) to provide advice, and affordable consultations. E-healthtracker, Previta's app for chronic disease management, seeks to expand throughout the country.
The goals of Previta are to provide easy and affordable access to chronic disease management education, especially obesity, diabetes, and cardiac diseases. Previta created an eHealthtracker app for patients to ask questions, find retailers, and become more educated on disease management.
Key program components
The key components of Previta are as follows:
- Improve chronic disease management education for patients through an easy-to-use mobile app
- Education for consumers with eHealthtracker, an app designed to disseminate information about chronic diseases and information about clinic locations
- Scale-up ICT for consumers for information that can be accessed at any time