Ykhoa.net Medical Software (Technology Provider)
Country of Operation
- Vietnam Medical Software Development CompanyFor-profit
Target income level
- Bottom 20%
- Lower-middle income (20-40%)
- Middle-income (40-60%)
- Higher middle-income (60-80%)
- High-income (80-100%)
SummaryYkhoa.net is a software that helps integrate and organize delivery from check-in to discharge.
Key program components
Vietnam Medical Software Development Company (HT Medsoft) was established in 2002 by Dr. Phan Xuan Trung. The medical software Ykhoa.net of HT Medsoft Company has created significant changes in hospital administration. It allows the unity of every procedure for patients from check-in to discharge. Each patient is given an ID number and a coded card so doctors can easily find their medical profile on a specialty website. The software also allows for smart e-prescription and remote diagnosis, as well as automatization of hospital fee management - reducing waiting time and improving examination and treatment quality. Moreover, patients can use their ID number and password to review their earlier health records online. As a result, patient spending for health care services has been dramatically reduced.
As of April 2010, Ykhoa.net software has been applied in 13 general hospitals and 18 clinics nationwide, including the An Khang E-clinic.
Currently, HT Medsoft are administering three websites:
- www.ykhoanet.com – the first medical website of Vietnam, providing useful and realistic knowledge on health care for people and medical professionals
- www.yhoccotruyen.net – freely publishing information about traditional medicine
- www.thuoc-suckhoe.com – provides general information on the proper use of pharmaceuticals and publishes market prices of many available pharmaceutical products.
The program has won several awards such as: Gold Medal at the Softmart fair in 2005, Silver Heart Award, Gold Medal for Product for community health, and Gold Medal of ITC Vietnam 2006.