Unite for Sight's Global Health & Innovation Conference is the world's leading and largest global health conference as well as the largest social entrepreneurship conference, with 2,200 professionals and students from all 50 states and more than 55 countries. This must-attend, thought-leading conference convenes leaders, changemakers, and participants from all sectors of global health, international development, and social entrepreneurship. The conference will be held April 12 - 13 at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.
Keynote speakers include:
- "Reducing Toxins to Protect Health: A Global Concern," Arlene Blum, PhD, Visiting Scholar, UC Berkeley; Green Science Policy Institute
- "Of Course it Matters, and We Know You Care, But Now, What are You Going To Do About It?" Seth Godin, Blogger, Agent of Change; New York Times Bestselling Author of Tribes: We Need You To Lead Us; Founder, Squidoo.com
- "Inventing the Future of Food," Gary Hirshberg, Co-Founder and CEO, Stonyfield Farms
- "The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food," Michael Moss, Investigative Reporter, New York Times
- Jeffrey Sachs, PhD, Director of Earth Institute, Columbia University; Quetelet Professor of Sustainable Development, Professor of Health Policy and Management, Columbia University; Special Advisor to Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon
- Sonia Ehrlich Sachs, MD, MPH, Director of Health, Millennium Village Project, Earth Institute, Columbia University