For-profitYear launched: 2016
Country of Operation
Target income level
- Bottom 20%
- Lower-middle income (20-40%)
- Middle-income (40-60%)
- Higher middle-income (60-80%)
- High-income (80-100%)
- Eye care
- Family planning and reproductive health
- Malaria and other vector borne diseases
- Maternal, newborn and child health
- Mental health
- Noncommunicable disease(s)
- Primary care
SummaryOnDoctor is the first Telehealth Company in Myanmar that provides free healthcare services using the online messaging system. OnDoctor offers integrated Mobile and Web App based personal Healthcare Service to everyone; especially targeting rural areas and vulnerable people throughout Myanmar.
To give everyone in Myanmar with quick, easy, and convenient access to the best healthcare anytime, anywhere and to obtain the good-quality essential health services that they need without enduring financial hardship.
Key program components
1. Doctors are appointed and assigned in every hour from 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM to provide health consultations and counseling to patients. They are paid up on per hour basis by OnDoctor Telehealth.
2. Patients can be accessible via mobile and or web app or website https://chat.ondr.co.
3. Patients who want to ask questions need to sign up/ sign in with Facebook login.
4. Patients don’t need to pay any more for health consultation by doctors and free access to quality essential healthcare as the greatest gift of OnDoctor and Our Partners.