Country of Operation
Target income level
- Bottom 20%
- Lower-middle income (20-40%)
- Middle-income (40-60%)
- Emergency care
- Maternal, newborn and child health
- Primary care
- Secondary/tertiary care
SummaryPACE MD provides continuing medical education and training services to public and private medical care organizations in Mexico and Latin America. Our goal is to improve medical care and system efficiency in emergency situations from medical centers out to the last kilometer of the chain of survival.
1) Expand the number of teaching subsidiaries in Mexico and Panama
2) Develop online platform to offer courses in different countries with local practice sites.
3) Develop more courses and convert certification programs into diplomas to generate greater value;
Duplicate the number of certifications
Expand the training programs through Latin America
Medicine students recruitment to provide courses and have an additional income to complete their studies
Key program components
PACE’s main products are skills certification courses in the areas of:
- Emergency Obstetrics (Basic, Community and Advanced Life Support for Obstetrics)
- American Heart Association Related (Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatrics Advanced Life Support), as well as
- Life Support Course and Advanced Medical Life Support Course, among others.
Our Support Services consist of the following main activities:
- The PACE ECHO pre-workshop (Knowledge diffusion through online modules)
- The PACE-ECHO post workshop (Ability diffusion through tele-mentoring)
- Data Management and Research
- Franchise, faculty and client support activities
Revenue Sources: Other
When innovators face common challenges, there’s no need to re-invent the wheel.