For-profitYear launched: 2013
Country of Operation
Target income level
- Lower-middle income (20-40%)
- Middle-income (40-60%)
- Other/not applicable
SummaryRichcare provides affordable and reliable community based medical diagnostics services to low to medium income communities in Lagos. The Diagnostics services include Xray, Ultrasound, ECG and laboratory services. Richcare plans to replicate each of centers in densely populated suburbs.
Our mission is to offer timely, reliable and affordable medical diagnostic services to patients and other health institutions by:
Key program components
Products and Services
Richcare Medical Services offers diagnostic health services in the following areas in the health industry:
- Ultrasound – This is a fast procedure that uses high frequency sound waves far above the range of human hearing to produce images of internal organs, tissues and growths inside the body.
A small device called transducer is used to send sound waves into the body, which are then reflected off of internal structures. The returning sound waves (echoes) are then sent back through the same transducer to computer which then records and interpret the resulting echoes and generate an image of the area of the body examined.
- Richcare Medical Services will offer a wide range of ultrasound procedures including:
- Obstetric & Gyneacology
- Renal (Kidney)
- Brain Scan
- Educational materials – Richcare Medical Services plans to provide educational videos, tapes, magazines and personal one-on-one counseling on tips to living healthy and caring for kids and adults to help our patients in acquiring relevant information that will improve their health status. This is part of our unique way of giving the patients a caring experience within Richcare Medical Services centers.
- Medical Laboratory – This will be equipped to perform routine laboratory medical test such as urine, blood, bodily fluids and skin sample tests.